Finding the right angle grinders for masonry hasn’t been simple with everything these different choices available. It’s hard to know what to buy, which is why we’ve put together this list of favorites appropriately you can locate the perfect one based upon your needs and wants.
All of the angle grinders for masonry listed here are independent. When you purchase whatever through our website, we get a commission from Amazon without costing you whatever more than what it would if you went straight to Amazon.
Followings are the best-selling angle grinders for masonry on Amazon:
If you’re looking for the perfect angle grinders for masonry, check out our spacious line-up of swing models.
Best angle grinders for masonry
In this section, we have compiled some of the most popular angle grinders for masonry around. Making your decision easier, we have listed some key features for each of these angle grinders for masonry.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: Gunpla diamond cutting blades are manufactured with high quality and durable heat-treated manganese steel and diamond. This angle grinding set has 3 of the most used cutting saws to make sure you are always ready for any project.
- 3 PIECES SET: The includes 1 continuous rim for smooth cutting of marble, granite, tile & ceramics, 1 segmented rim for fast cutting for masonry, concrete, pavers, terrazzo, roof tile and 1 turbo rim diamond cutting saw blade.
- CONVENIENT CUTTING: Fashioned to provide exceptional and efficient cutting performance, Gunpla diamond grinding saw blades ensure quick and precise cuts with clean and perfect results.
- PERFECTLY HONED: Our cutting diamond blades perfectly sharpened to ease use and can be used several times before any new honing. They have a thinner kerf that favors increases the cutting speed and minimize dust.
- IDEAL FEATURES: Diameter: 115mm (4.5inch); Arbor size: 7/8 inch(22.2mm) with reduce ring 5/8 inch(16mm); Max RPM 13200; Speed max. 80m/s and can used dry or wet. Balanced plate reduces vibration for improved accuracy and better finish.
- ✔︎ CONTINUOUS RIM BLADE has a high content of soldered diamond segment that makes its ideal for cutting ceramic & ceramic tile.
- ✔︎ TURBO BLADE - diamond blade for cutting most materials including concrete, tile, stone, ceramic, paving flag, marble, granite, brick, masonry & curb.
- ✔︎ SEGMENTED BLADE – diamond blade has teeth with diamond segments that allow cutting stone, marble, granite, brick, masonry & paving flag.
- ✔︎ Our blades are suitable for DRY & WET CUTTING and can SELF-SHARPEN by erasing diamond grits during operation(2 or 3 cuts on silicon/abrasive stone).
- ✔︎ SPECIFICATIONS: Diameter: 4 ½ Inch (115 mm), Arbor: 7/8 Inch with 5/8 Inch adapter, Cutting width: 2 mm/2.5 mm/2mm, Segment height: 10 mm/10mm/7mm.
- SPECIFICATIONS: TOOLGAL Diamond Saw Blade Made of Premium Metal Components and High Quality Diamond Grits - Diameter size 4.5 inches (115mm) / Thickness .080" x Height .395" – For Wet and Dry Cutting - 7/8” Arbor size. Suitable for Angle Grinders, Circular Saws, Masonry Saws, Tilesaw and Gas Cutoff Cutters.
- FAST AND SMOOTH CUTTING – With Max 13,300 RPM, this diamond circular disc are produced specifically for use with general masonry materials such as concrete, roof tiles, stones, bricks and rocks.
- FOR THE PERFECT JOB EVERY TIME - High quality and high performance, this segmented circular saw blade perform better and longer than other diamond saw blades. Whether you are a construction worker, plumber, tile installer, roof worker, DIY enthusiast or work at your home studio, this cutting tool is the perfect blade for you.
- MINIMUM CHIPPING AND CLEAR CUT due to the super thin segmented diamond tip. Engineered to use across various construction applications.
- TOOLGAL, A NAME YOU CAN TRUST For over 50 years TOOLGAL has been the global leader in high-performance diamond tools manufacturing. When you buy this blade or any other masonry tool from TOOLGAL, you are purchasing this directly from the factory.
- The product is 4-1 2" x 1 4" x 7 8" Arbor, Masonry Depressed Center Wheel, For Low Angle & Vertical Grinding
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in United States
- Silicon carbide grain for long wheel life in all masonry materials
- High grain concentration for agressive grinding action and smoother running wheels
- UNIVERSAL: Diamond blade for angle grinder is designed for domestic use and DIY. GRAFF turbo cutting disc is intended for working with concrete, artificial stone, paving flag and kerb.
- INCREASED OPERATING TIME: Diamond blade for angle grinder is constructed so that during operation it heats up more slowly which leads to an increase in operating time.
- DURABLE: Diamond angle grinder blade GRAFF can self-sharpen by erasing diamond grits during operation. For sharpening it is needed to make two or three cuts on silicon or abrasive stone.
- HIGH SOLIDITY: Diamond blade for ceramic and tile is designed for precise cutting using small-sized angle grinders with 22.23 mm Arbor. This saw blade has a frame made of improved steel which ensures high solidity during operation.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Diameter: 6 Inch (150 mm), Arbor: 7/8 Inch (22.23 mm) with 5/8 Inch (15.88 mm) adapter, Kerf: 0.098 Inch (2.5 mm), Segment height: 0.394 Inch (10 mm). Diamond concrete saw blade has a tough body with 0.055 Inch (1.4 mm) thickness.
- Double Row Segmented Diamond Cup Wheel are designed for grinding concrete and fieldstone, it's an ideal concrete grinding wheel 4 1/2 for angle grinder.
- The double row diamond cup grinding wheel is suitable for grinding machines and angle grinders to remove thinset and excess materials on your surface quickly.
- The double segment of this diamond grinder cup configuration allows faster material removal ideal for all types of stone like concrete, ceramic, tile, marble, granite, rock, cement, etc.
- Using the diamond grinding wheel 4 1/2 inch for surface finishing on concrete, screed, and natural stone like granite, can also be used for the removal of glues and epoxies or thinnest
- Durable high-quality brazed Double row segments diamond grinding cup wheel for fast and smooth grinding with 5mm segment height use on both wet or dry surfaces.
- ✅ 2 Makita 4-1/2” Premium Diamond Turbo Blades For FAST Concrete, Cinder Block & Brick Cutting | 4 1/2" x 0.79 x 7/8-Inch Arbor, Optimized for Makita 4-1/2” Angle Grinders and compatible with All 4-1/2” Angle Grinders with 5/8” arbor
- ✅ CUT 2-3X MORE concrete than lower quality blades due to Makita's Industry leading Diamonds and Premium Bond that provide the optimal cut-to-wear ratio, optimized for balanced Cut Life, Cut Rate, Cut Precision, Power Demands & Heat Buildup, allowing you to cut longer, consistently precise with moderate power demands with the lowest heat buildup in the industry
- ✅ QUICKLY & EFFORTLESSLY CUT through All Concrete, including general cured concrete, reinforced concrete, block & brick cutting in Wet or Dry conditions over an extra-long life span due to Makita’s Premium High Quality Industrial Diamonds with Makita’s proprietary bond that allows for optimal diamond exposure-to-bond wear ratio for accurate cutting PERFORMANCE, HIGHER TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE & STABILITY, cutting longer and faster than other blades in its class
- ✅ AVOID BLADEWEAR & Slow Downs with lower priced blades by relying on Makita’s proprietary matrix bond, allowing for fast, accurate and continuous cutting PERFORMANCE, PRECISION, LONGEVITY, STABILITY & INTEGRITY, cutting Longer, Faster and Reliably than other blades that may warp or prematurely wear
- ✅ DESIGNED for Hard and Continuous use by professionals in construction, concrete fabrication, general maintenance, brick layers & general industrial applications, these blades are Quality tested and laser welded for unsurpassed blade integrity, planned to outperform other blades in its class | Each blade is engineered to work at 13,800 RPM and a maximum cutting depth of 1" to 1-1/4 inch
- 4-1/2” Premium Segmented Diamond Blade for FAST & RELIABLE Tile,Concrete, Cinder Block & Brick Cutting, compatible with All 4-1/2” Angle Grinders and marble cutters ,with 7/8” arbor
- Stronger hot-pressed cutting segments combines aggressive cutting ability with a fine, clean cut and no burning of the segments. Elimination the possibility of single segment detachment.
- Idea for Wet/Dry conditions Cutting in: Concrete, Masonry, Stone, Asphalt, Retractories and Granite
- Steel core is made from high alloy, heat-treated steel. ensuring clean cuts as well as a disc operation that is characterized by smoothness and a low level of vibrations.
- DESIGNED for Hard and Continuous use by professionals in construction, concrete fabrication, general maintenance, brick layers & general industrial applications, Each blade is engineered to work at 13,300 RPM and a maximum cutting depth of 1" to 1-1/4 inch
- SPECIFICATIONS：4" x 7/8" x 4/5" x 5/8" (100mm x 22mm x 20mm x 16mm). Please double check the size info before purchase.
- HOLE DESIGN: The angle grinder concrete grinding wheel features air holes designed to aid in maintaining and cooling the cutting pattern and reducing wear
- FAST CUTTING AND DURABLE: Our diamond cup grinding wheel provides for very fast cutting action on masonry, stone, and concrete. High diamond concentration for long life and aggressive material removal. This diamond cup grinding wheel featured large grinding segments with heat-treated steel bodies increases durability and wheel life.
- APPLICATION: Our 4 inch diamond grinder wheel is used for dry/wet grinding of concrete, granite, stone, marble, tile, masonry, and some other construction material to smooth uneven surfaces and remove flashing
- WARRANTY: We provide 5-Year Worry-Free Warranty and Unconditional 90-Day Refund & Free Lifetime Technical Support. Buy with confidence! If you have any problem with our diamond grinding wheels, please contact us freely.
- DURABLE: OA-BRES diamond blade use fully hardened steel blade body ensure the low amplitude and low noise of the product during high-spe , with Extra height 10mm segment, guarantees a long lifetime even in the most demanding materials.
- EFFECTIVE：Diamond Cutting Wheel adopts advance pressing process, more quantities and higher-grade diamonds provide more efficient cutting and extra longer service life.
- APPLICATION: Segmented rim granite saw blade can be used for both dry and wet, general purpose fast cutting for concrete, stone, brick, masonry, block, pavements, granite, quarries and other stones.
- FIT SIZE: 4-1/2-Inch(115mm) concrete blade with 10mm height segmented, arbor: 7/8-Inch(22.22mm), 7/8"-20mm and 7/8"-5/8" bushing inculde, MAX RPM 13300. our blade suitable for most tile saws and hand-held angle grinders with a 7/8" Arbor.
- BEST CHOOSE: Whether you are a construction worker, plumber, tile installer, roof worker, DIY enthusiast, or work at your home studio, Whether it is for yourself or as a gift for others, OA-BRES 3-Pack 4-1/2" angle grinder concrete blade with beautiful package is the best choose.
You can now buy some of the best angle grinders for masonrys on Amazon. Below is a list of some of the best angle grinders for masonrys that you can currently buy. We highly suggest looking at all of the features and specifications included considering each angle grinders for masonry below past deciding which one to purchase. This will incite ensure you choose the product that will work best for your needs and we guarantee they won’t disappoint!
If you’re excited in buying angle grinders for masonry, then look no new than our other articles not quite the best ones out there.